Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'M HOLDING A CHICKEN!!!

Sadly this is the end of my Seattle Trip!
 Yes! I'm holing a chicken. Let me tell you how this dream came true! You know how I was telling you about Mia in the graduation post well, my Aunt and Mia's mom made a "playdate" for us two. The day before I left I went to Mis'a house! She lives on a farm witch is awesome because I've always wanted to live on a farm. I like to go out and ride my neighboors horse so I had some experience. It turns out Mia is going to I believe New Mexico to do a horse competion. Mia is very good. So I actually got to ride one of their horses. Then I saw these chickens just walking all over. Mia said they were tame and asked if I wanted to hold one. I said YES! Now I can walk around and say I held  Maybell the chicken!!!

3 comments:

  1. You and that chicken are the cutest ever! You did a great job of blogging your Seattle trip - wanna take another trip somewhere with me next year!!! Or maybe you should make a trip up to the lake and stay for the summer - woo hoo!!!
    Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every night and day I look forward to coming to the lake. And gam gam sleep in a little longer. I can see what time you posted this comment at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable picture of you with that chicken. Love ya. Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete