Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOT Summer Day!!

 


Man, talk about hot! Today was hot but the few days before have been terrifying. I was great full that today was only 90 degrees. My brother, Mitch, his girlfriend, Beth, and I went to the pool today. The pool was practicly ours. No one was there except this one family that left a few minutes after we got there. I read a few pages from my book then, jumped in the pool and played with Mitch and Beth. After swimming for fun ended I needed my 60 minutes of exercise so I did a few laps arcoss the pool! I said goodbye to the cold pool water and said hello to the unbarable heat!Story of my Life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh - that pool looks so inviting - however "my pool, i.e. the lake" is sooooo much bigger - the only thing wrong with it is YOU are not here swimming in it!!! Love & Miss You
    Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete