Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dog Sitting

Ahh! Isn't she cute. I'm dog sitting this week for my friend Mary. This is her dog Lola!! Today while my mom and dad were out me and Lola had the couch to ourselves. Well, at least Lola did. She got my favorite spot. Geust go first. We wtched TV and guess what? My favorite show was on. Lola didn't seem to interested because before you knew it she was sleeping! She got up when she heard me digging in around the treats. Later when my mom got home Lola and I went on a W.A.L.K. You can't say W.A.L.K around Lola or else she'll go crazy!Well, Lola's looking for attention so I better go give her some.

4 comments:

  1. Cute little dog - is it your "new best friend"? Is she just staying for the day or overnight? And if overnight where is she going to sleep - let's see let me guess - upstairs and to the right and then take a left into YOUR room!!!! gam gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lola is my best DOG friend. She sleep swith me in the bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best way to have a pet.
    Have a fun week.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my little Lola!

    ReplyDelete