Saturday, January 29, 2011

Orbeez!


Ok you guys, you gotta check these out! There called Orbeez. They are aweso0me. You can buy them at Target or Walmart and their $6.99. I know thats a lot but its worth it. When you buy these their really small, Like a seed or smaller. In each package you get three colors. I bought a package because a girl at school gave me some and told me about them. When you put the little seeeds in water they grow to squishy balls that bounce and are really colorful. As you can see I have a lot. I was at my friend Sophia's house for a sleepover and I bought some to share. I had like half and gave the rest to her. Theres more than you think in the package. You can do alot of things with them like put them in a jar with a candle or just put them in a cup and play with them. I love Orbeez so much you should really check them out.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe all the cool things you find!!! You are so crafty for your age. I can't wait to come on Thursday and see them!!!! See you soon - I'm wondering what else you have to show me when I get there!
    Luv Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! You of a pack of them?!?!?!?! Lucky!!!!! Where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly I got them from Target. There in the aisle with pixos and stuff like that.Grandma you crafty for your age to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want normal orbeez not a spa or other things but i cant find them anywhere near me D: i just want orbeez the girl that showed me orbeez also goes to my school and she said there at the flea market and i dont know if its true but also if i go were can i find them ???????? Or can someone just give me a whole jar of orbeez ????????♥orbeez♥

    ReplyDelete