Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The BEST book ever


What's your favorite book? I'll let you think about that question. Well, while you think of it I'll tell you about mine. With no doubt in my mind my favorite book is the Series of Unfortunate Events.


 After the untimley death of the Baudelaire parents the three orphans, Sunny, the youngest, Klaus, the middle child, and Violet, the oldest have to fight the villan of their nightmares Count Olaf and his associates. The Baudelaires go through 13 books of pain, misery, and just plain unfortuane events. If you are looking to read a book about a happy little princess who finds her prince charming I ask you to go ahead. If you want to read about three sad orphans who are stuck in every possible situation you can think of that will never end happy and just be the rest of these three misirable orphans lives than I recomend you read this sad, sad book!

 I'm on the twelfth book hoping to find out if on the last book the orphans are put out of the misery. I myself recomend this book to anyone you wants to live their life in tears dreading the sad story of the Baudilaires. I may be crazy for loving these horribly sad stories but Lemony Snicket sure knows how to write a book!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how this series of books ends! I so hope it is on a happy note!!!!! Sounds very interesting reading......I just may have to read the books while am down at your house over Thanksgiving! Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gam Gam are you sure your prepared to read these books? I hope you think over your deciosion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!!
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete