Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Graduation Party

                                                                   
                                                                             
                                          Mia and me
                                                                       
Hi, It's me again back with my Seattle trip. This is JoEllens graduation party. I made many mew friends but thats during the party. In a week advance we were scambiling to get everything ready. Food was the main focus. In the picture below I only show you the dessert. Their was drinks, dinner, and more. It was hard work that easily paid off not just by taste. When the day of the paarty arrived everything was ready. The graduation girl was ready including the decorations, food, and (purple) flowers. When everyone arrivied I didn't know them but, at the end of the day I knew all of them including a small fluffy guest. I met one of my new friends Mia and her parents along with Boygirl. You may be thinking who is Boygirl. Well, it was my small fluffy friend. It was my small fluffy friend, but it was a cat that would roam my Anut Lori's back yard through the ten days I stayed there. Mia and I named it Boygirl because we didn't know if it was a boy or girl. JoEllen had a great time and I enjoyed metting all my new friends. I even got invited to go over to Mia's house later that week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh these pictures bring back all the fun memories of our trip. Love the kitty picture and the kitties name - ha ha! Grams

    ReplyDelete