Saturday, July 23, 2011

1 Year Anniversry

 Here is my first posting. My name is Judiann. I will be sharing with you things to do for fun. Hope you follow me and see what I am going to do next. See you soon.

 Does anybody remember what that's from. Well, it's from my very first blog post. Some of you have been following me through this past year and I thank you for the wonderful comments you've given me and a shout out to my Aunt Judy and Aunt Lori to be the first with their blogs. They inspired me and one day I told my mom I wanted to be just like them and have a blog. Thanks also to my friends Carly and Sophia for having me help them with their new blogs that turned out to be great. Also thanks to my Grandma for letting me show her how to use her blog. Last but not least thank you to my veiwers who have been their for everthing. Through the market and the crafts, through the hot activities and the cold ones. Thank you for helping me reach 3,090 page veiws and 86 posts.

 I want to day to be a special day! I want to celebrate! So mothers at home have a bowl of ice cream! Dads have a cup of Starbucks coffee and kids go to the pool with your grandparents! THANK YOU to all who have helped me get to my.................... 1 YEAR ANNIVERSRY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - it has been a whole year! My how time flies when you are having fun! What an adorable picture of you and the year journey with you has been way too much fun! You are a very creative writer (hummmm - wonder who you get that from)!!!!! Keep up the good work - I check out your blog on a regular basis and thank you soooo much for being my "blogger expert"
    Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your one year anniversary. It is so fun for me to see what you are up to.

    Love ya,
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete