Saturday, July 16, 2011

At the Shore



Wow this is almost the end to my Seattle trip! We decided to go to the coast! JoEllen took her friend Kayla but other than that it was grandma, me, and Aunt Lori! It took us a while to get there but it was worth it! We stayed in a hotel when we got there we thought it would be fun to go to the pool. Once we woke up we got ready to leave and go to the coast! We ate breakfast there and looked all around for seashells but I only found one that wasn't broken! I gave it to my mom when we got back! Any ways, after that we went to look around at the shops. Me and JoEllen went on a Carasol at the Carasol Mall. After we left the mall we went to dinner and ate at a chowder place or somthing like that! We decided to go home after that! It was a long way home but me played 20 questions to pass the time. By the time we got home I guess it was time for me to go on a motorcycle ride with my Uncle Brent and guess what I saw my first porcupine.  He told me that Lucky, there dog, always got  in to trouble with those! We came home and ate a delious meal made by Kayla. Then did what we've been doing the hole week. Played games!

3 comments:

  1. I love love the picture of you and Uncle Brent on the motor bike! You are almost done girlfriend - way to go!!!! Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judi!!
    Did you ride on the back of that motorcycle? Hey I won't be like Carly and Logan and back out of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I rode on the back of my Uncle's Motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete