Friday, August 12, 2011

Three Word Friday?

      I completly forgot about Three word Thursday yesterday so I guess I'll just do it today. Last night was back to school night! I got to meet all my teachers and check out the classrooms. One even reminded me of my cousin Lindsey. I'm excited the most about Facts! I have a sewing machine at home and we get to sew in facts and we get to cook in our own little kitchens! Doesn't it sound fun! I saw all my friends from school in 5th grade and got to check out who's locker was by mine. My friends Lilli, Richley, Brett, and Sophia are all pretty close to me. I think I'm ready to start this hole new journey through the 6th grade.P.S. I thought the picture of the cat was just needed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that kitty is soooooo cute - makes me think I need one!!!! Well maybe YOU need one and I can visit yours!!!! You are going to have so much fun being in 6th grade - how fun to be able to meet your teachers and find your way around in your new school. I can't wait to hear all about your school year when I come to visit this winter!!! Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it online. Isn't she so cute!? I can only wish Gam Gam. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaza Middle School is so lucky to have you this year. You are going to do great!!!

    ReplyDelete