Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Horse Riding

 Watching Cindy ride
Going in and out of cones 

Sweaty PT needs a bath

Hey everyone, I went out to my neighbors, Cindy and Harolds, friends barn to ride their horse. This was probably my fourth time going out their. They have three horses up their. Perfect Idea, the baby, Jaguar, the other baby, and Perfect timming, the mom.

 I rode Perfect Timming. She is such a smooth ride. If you have ever rode a horse and had them trot you know that you held on with your life as you bump up and down. Well PT, Perfect Timmings nick name, is like riding in a car while she trots. It's crazy. Cindy rode first while PT warmed up then she handed it over to me. And guess what? I rode all by myself this time. No help.  I was quiet proud of my self. And guess what else? I rode in between cones.

PT was pretty sandy and sweaty after I rode her so we gave her a cool refreshing bath. She didn't even move a mucsle. PT is such a great horse. Sometimes Cindy shows her. She's works pretty hard. Cindy and PT almost get 3rd and above every time.

 I know this is all about horses, but my best friends were their. Yeah I know your thinking Mary, Jayme, and Sophia from previsous posts. Nope! Cats! If you know me I LOVE cats.

After Perfect Timming took her bath and ate her carrot she went back to her stable thing. I don't really know what to call it. Anyways, we left after we had a popcicle and made sure the horses were al happy and everything was put away. Man, I love horses!


4 comments:

  1. You are becoming quite the "rider" of horses! Love the pictures. What a fun summer experience! Enjoy your last days of summer fun before school starts!
    Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope sometime you can come out and see me ride Gam Gam. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looked so awesome riding PT. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your horse

    ReplyDelete