Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stats

Hey, everyone I'm a little down. Since you ask I guess I'll yell you. Well, I looked at my stats. I have been having 600-700 veiws a month but July I only had 400. Please tell your friends about my blog or your enimeis. Either one is fine with me. I just need more veiwers. If you have a blog please tell me I would love to check it out. Maybe a few more commets would be nice too. Let me give a thanks to my grandma! Thank you grandma for posting a comment on almost every blog post. Let give her a round of applause. Well, thats it! Love you all. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there - I check your blog every day to see if you have posted something new - let me shout out to everyone also - CHECK OUT MY GRANDDAUGHTER JUDIANN'S BLOG - SHE DOES A GREAT JOB AND YOU ARE MISSING OUT IF YOU DON'T CHECK IT ON A REGULAR BASIS!!! How's that? The picture of the butterfly is beautiful!! Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but if you say that on my blog peaople will have already seen my blog. I think you need to rethink your theory. Thanks for the try and checking my blog alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats kind of selfish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi is not selfish you anonymous person you!
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete