Saturday, August 27, 2011

Neon Night


       Me and my friends Jayme and Sophia were out last night at a gym. You ask why? Well, it was Neon Night of course. Jayme, the one in the middle of the picture cheers for TumbleCheer witch is a gymnastics place. One the bus one day she said TumbleCheer was having a funrasier to help the cheer girls get a plane to California for a competion. It was called Neon Night. I asked my mom if I could go and she said yes. We pretty much just played in the foam pits. Until, I saw the feathers! I have wanted a feather for a while and this was my time to Shine! So I went and got a feather. I know what your thinking "Let me see the feather, or at least take a picture of it. My feather is not corroperating at the moment. It sticks out so I'm having it redone sort of. Once Neon Night was over my mom picked us up and brought us home to our houses and we lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of YOU and your friends!!! And you are such a clever writer - you crack me up. Can't wait to see you this Fall - Lori's left today and my house is way too big - come back - come back :) gam gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma I would love to come back! Unfortuatley, if that's spelled right, I have to stay in school in Missouri. You can come here though!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and your feather is beautiful because it in on you my princess.

    ReplyDelete