Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Middle School?

Well, this is it! 7 more days in till 6th grade? I know, I know everyone tells me "Oh your going to have such a great time", or "6th grade was the best grade of my life". I'm excited but I'm scared! Please save your comment for someone else if its going to be one of the comments above. I've heard it enough. I did my locker today! Isn't it cute? I can't wait to go back but, I can wait to go back. Please help me make my descision with out repeating a sentence from above. I'm ready?! Wow, I get butterflies just thinking about it. I need some motivation thats creative. Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I'm going to break the rule and make a comment that you said not to make - but i think you will find it very special - so here goes - I loved 6th grade - wanna know why - cause that is the school year that I met your GRANDPA - yup - that is when his family moved to town!!!!! Pretty special don't you think!!!! Now as far as your locker goes - oh my gosh girl - it is beautiful!!!!! Be brave and walk into 6th grade with your head held high - it's gonna a be "the best year of your life." oops there I go breaking the rules again :) Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can let you get away with it this time only because you met grandpa that year. Hey maybe I will meet my husband in 6th grade. It's a little early though!
    Love Judi

    ReplyDelete