Thursday, August 4, 2011

School Supplies Drive

Today our church had a school supplies drive for the under resourced kids in the Park Hill District. We had to go out and walk up to peoples doors and ask them to donate some school supplies and put them in our bag then put it on your curb on August 13. We got a lot of people to say yes. Mostley because I was there! Just kidding! I will surley try to help also. If want to help to help to you can go to www.replenishkc.org. I hope you can help the kids maybe in your neighborhood too. Well, I better get going I have some school supplies to get.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Judi I am so proud of you. You are always so willing to serve at Restore CC in any way that you can! So pleased that you are buying school supplies - Love you Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the people did donate because you were there!
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete