Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Seattle Trip

 Where is Aunt Lori
 We're here
 It smells but looks tasty once it's cooked
 It smells GREAT finally
 YUM!
 Bye market!
 Can I have some?
 Lets cuddle
 Curious????
Looking out from Red Robin

Hey everyone, I told you that I was going to post abouts my trip.  It took my Aunt Lori a while to get to the airport because she lives in Chahalis and the airport was in Seattle witch is 60 minutes away. After we finally got picked up we went to the market. I love markets. Going to the market was one of the first things I blogged about. Their were fish, cookies, flowers, jewlery, and much, much more. When we were finished with the market we went to the Curiosity Shop witch is CRAZY! I even saw two old mummies that I didn't get a picture of. After we read about the mummies and shriken heads we went to dinner. We went to dinner at Red Robin. Just your standard resturant, but we were looking out on Puget Sound if thats how you spell it. Finally we grabbed some starbucks and went home to Aunt Lori's house. I visted with my Uncle and cousins. then at about 10 o'clock I went to bed with my grandma.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there my cute little traveling partner - great post of our first day in Seattle. It is COLD AND RAINY here - brrrrr - are you ready to go back to Washington with me - may be warmer and sunnier there!!! Looking forward to more posts of the trip. Luv Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Judi,
    Great pitures of the market. I am looking forward to seeing all your posts in the coming days.
    Love Ya.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I got to go! Thanks for letting me stay Aunt Lori! love you both!

    Judiann

    ReplyDelete