Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day



Happy Fathers Day! Today as we all know was Fathers Day but, it was also the best day of my Fathers life and will always be. For Fathers Day I gave my dad the traditional kiss and hug but, I also gave him a hammock and a watch. Don't tell him but, tomorrow I think I'll give him bed in breakfast since today was a Sunday and he had to get up really early for church this morning. To find more about are church go to restorecc.org. I tried my hardest to give my dad the best Fathers day ever. What did you give to your fathers for Fathers Day? Comment on my blog so I can hear all your great presents for your dads.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judi - love the gifts you gave to your dad. I'm sure he will enjoy "swinging" in the hammock on the warm summer nights. What a great gift and I know he will simply LOVE breakfast in bed!
    Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judi,
    Great gift. I think that one tree is leaning a bit since you put up the hammock and your dad got in. Tee Hee.
    Love ya.
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma I had a coughing attack that night so I didn't do bed in breakfast for my dad!

    ReplyDelete