Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My New Original

    I wrote this song two weeks ago! Don't worry I don't relate to it! I don't have a Prince Charming and I don't want one! I do love the lyrics! Comment to tell me your favorite line! Well hope you guys support me in my musical career!



Lyrics  

Verse1

This ain't no fairy tale song just a broken love, just a broken love

Tinker bell come give me some pixie dist cause I need some magic in this love

Chorus:

Come be my frog and I'll be your princess will kiss and will fall in love

Come slip on my slipper prince charming my prince charming


Verse 2

You can be my beast and you will fight for me and make me yours

Please kiss me cause I'm in a deep sleep with out you

Chorus


Bridge

Instead when I bite into that apple your not there to kiss me

Instead when I let my hair fall out the side of the castle your not there to climb it

Instead your not my prince charming, prince charming


Chorus


Chorus

This ain't no fairy tale song just a broken love, just a broken love

3 comments:

  1. My favorite line is come be my frog and ill be your princess!! and anna and I were tryingt o figure out how we can make this vidoe viral so you can become famous becuase your AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally my new fave! My favourite line is the one with Tinkle and the fairy dust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry make that Tinker Bell my bad! Btw this is Em

    ReplyDelete