Monday, August 6, 2012

MY Computer!

Dear blog readers,

   You guys won't believe what happend! My computer is back to life! She pulled through the sickness and is better than ever! Her screen glows brighter and her keys are cleaner! She a beauty! Just a cord was unplugged. Thank you for all your support!

 Love,

Judi

From Leo's, the computers, piont of veiw


Dear people,

      It is so great to be back! I feel like I did 5 years ago when the McMahons adopted me from the Computer Orphanage! All that was wrong with me was one of my important veins got disconected from my organs! It was quited serious but I feel much better know! I"m just happy to out of the coma and back! I missed seeing Judiann's eyes sparkle when she blogged to you guys! She loves to write to you guys! Well, I gotta go help judi look for computer backgrounds!

Back and Better,

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment