Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm confused

What's up with this wheather! Is it hot or cold? Sunday it was 90 degrees today it was 49 degrees and tomorow its going to be 64 degrees. Hot, cold, hot, cold, hot , cold, hot, cold! Witch one is it going to be? You know what I'm ready for summer you can skip spring as long as we get a long, hot summer! What do you think? Do you like winter or summer? I love summer!! Just when will this crazyness stop. Yesterday my Aunt Judy and Uncle Jeff had golf ball size hail that broke one window and broke all their window screens. They live up in Olathe. How's the wheather by you? I guess I keep asking you what you think about the weather in Kansas City, but what I should ask you is, how is the weather up by you? I'm going to go on strike about this by not wearing a jacket. I guess thats all I have to say about that. Huhhhhhh........yuck! Well I can only wish for great wheather.

No comments:

Post a Comment