Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter!!!!!!!!






This Easter was great! Before I get started I'm sorry to be posting this a week later. Well back to the point! My friend Shophia came over to die eggs with us and by us I mean my grandma, me, and my mom! After we died the eggs by the way looked awesome we made Easter themed rice crispy treats. OH! I forgot to mention that before sophia came over (it was a Saturday) that we did Easter baskets and stuff. Every year my brothers and my mom make up a cool scavenger hunt aroung the house that finnaly ends up to my Easter basket. This year I got a big, fuzzy, orange blanket! Then a bunch of other little thing you get from the Easter bunny! We had Jakes (thats my oldest brother) friend Josiah over for the weekend home from college. How was your Easter!? Wait I almost forgot to metion the cupcakes! We made cupcakes for our family, but I decided to give some of them to our knew neighbors? Sorry I innterupted you so how was your Easter? Did you do like an Easter egg hunt? I'll talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. This was a fabulous Easter! I hope everyone else had a great Easter too! Have an awesome day everyone!

    ReplyDelete