Thursday, October 13, 2011

Odira's the best

This was Odira's two favorite colors. Odira is a 6th grade girl who is kind, nice, and awesome!
  
     Something very sad happened to one of my friends at school. She passed away. This I'm very sad about this. She was a kind and loving friend. She would never put anyone down. I know it's not Gods fault of her death but she was a great person and over most people deserved to live. She lived her life with smiles and lauhgter! The only memories I have of her are great ones. I hope you can keep her family in your prayers.

       Odira died of a sudden illness. She was sick for the past few days and told her family she had a headace and she wanted to go lie down. She went to her bed and when her parents came in the check on her they had to call 911. No one knows what caused her sudden death and no one might ever know but I know Odira is in a better place then any of us! Please have a moment of silence............................................................................................
Thank you Odira for being a cousin, daughter, sister, aunt, and most importanty a friend to me and a ton of other people!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Judi, what a hard thing for you and your friends to go through at such a young age. Praying that you, your friends, and Odira's family will find comfort and peace in the one that gives that to us all, Jesus. Love you girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweeite - what a wonderful tribute you wrote about your friend. So sorry for this sadness - Like Aunt Judy - I too will be praying for you and your friends as well as your friend's family. Remeber Jesus will walk this path of sadness with you! Waht a friend we have in Him!!! Love to you Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you baby girl. I love you.

    ReplyDelete