Friday, October 7, 2011

100 Blog Posts!

This is not my 100th post but it's my 103rd post and I didn't notice that I was at 100 posts so lets celebrate today. You know what? Quit your diet for a day and celebate with some cake or ice cream. I can't belive I've been doing this for this long. I'm speechless. All I can say is is.....nothing. Just YEAH! Well, thank you for ready this speechless speech and sorry I had to make you read something so boring because I'm so happy I can't think of being funny or sad or even happy so I don't know why I'm happy. Just speechless!
Oh I just found out this is my 95 post so umm... just forget everything I said and I'll celebrate this in 5 blog posts. Whoops!


3 comments:

  1. You are so very funny!!!! Yeah for 100 posts or 95 or whatever - celebrating early is quite alright!!!! Can't wait to see you - there is room in my suitcase when I go to Washington for the month of Dec. Want me to pack you in it - tee hee - Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it looks like you got the commenting to work! WEll, I'd be a little squished in your suitcase but I'll be ok with it if it means spending more time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi thats awesome! I finally got my blog up and running so you and your friends can now check it out!!www.paintitpink.com

    ReplyDelete