Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ParkHill Night

Left: Mary Middle: Sophia Right: Judiann (me)
Hey friends! On Friday I went to the 2nd ParkHill Varsity Football game! Here's how it all went down.

                           1st Pre-game: At home we painted each others faces. Pretty cool huh?
2nd Game: We went to the game and watched my brother Mitch tackle some kids!!
3rd: After Game: Pie Night! We went over to a friends house and ate some pie! I had peanut butter! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! So good.

Well, that's pretty much it.
P.S. That's my mom in the picture above!
P.P.S. You can go to Sophias blog at www.swimmerdancer3.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures - you have so much fun with your friends and Mom. AND I am so jealous that you figured out how to do the new picture posting on your blog. I'm going to tell Aun Judy to call you so she can get some advice from you before she comes up here to fix mine!!!! Keep posting I love reading your blog. I will get back to posting pics one of these days!!!!! Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you figured out how to post pictures yet? Well, I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete