Monday, September 12, 2011

J Crew


     Hi everyone! Before I start this post that cat has nothing to do with anything so just stare at him and think he's cute then focus about what I'm going to say.
     I'm in a club called J Crew witch stands for Journalism Crew. You might know what I'm talking about or you might have no idea what I'm saying. Well, at my school are annoucments are on a projecter so the hole school can see them. The kids in J crew get to do the annoucnments. 160 kids tried out for the club and only 64 are in it and that includes me! We have different sections and my first section is at broadcasting. So tomorrow any of you Plaza Tigers reading my blog will see me on annoucnments. I'm going to broadcast with my friend Emily! I can't wait! Wish me luck!!!!!!
-Judiann


1 comment:

  1. Hey There - congrats!!!!! You will be awesome at this - so glad you got in the club!!!! I can't wait to see you!!! Off on a road trip with Bonnie tomorrow so will be out of touch for a few days. Luv you - Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete