Friday, May 20, 2011

5th Grade Chior Concert

 Look at us sing!
Me adn Mrs.Bradburn, my music teacher retiring next year

On Wednsday I had my 5th grade chior concert that was with 4 different elemantary schools from my district. We sang 8 songs! They were Turn the world around, Everyday Heroes, America of the I sing, Love Train, Circle of our Song, Enter with singing, Famous folk, and  Rock and Roll. I had a "solo" well it wasn't a solo because there were 7 other kids sining it to! I went to Hyvee to get flowers for my music teacher because this was her last year and I saw my friend Sophia getting her flowers too and then we got different flowers but the same colors Pink, orange, and yellow. When I gave them to her she loved them! Sadly my friend Mary didn't make it to the concert because when she got home from school that night she fell of her neighbors swing and hit her head on a pole and had to get three stiches. The next morning I gave her Bo Bo bear and a get well soon card. I missed her at the concert but she was looking a lot better the next day. It turned out to be a great concert and a wonderful day!!! Sorry the video didn't uplod.

No comments:

Post a Comment