Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Mailbox






I told you guys earlier that I would show you my Valentine Mailbox. Well, here it is! You like it!? I bought the mailbox form from Target then decorated it. Also today was our party. All my friends got to gather in the school gym and play musical chairs and take pictures. There's more we sang in a karaoke machines and decorated cards. There was all kinds of food like pizza, sprite, cookies, gummy snacks , and more! It was our last party ever, we don't get any parties in 6th grade or after. :( At least it was one of the best parties ever!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Judi,
    I am so glad you had such a great party. I know it is such a bummer that you do not get any parties from now on in school. I think you will just have to have them at your house. You are so good at planning I am sure I will be reading about your fabulous parties for many years to come.
    Happy Valentine's Day.
    Love you. Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best valentine box I have ever seen. You are such a "designer" of all kinds of things!!!!
    Luv Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will for sure plan parties for my friends at my house! Thanks for the idea Anut Lori!
    Luv you

    ReplyDelete