Friday, February 25, 2011

Time to Scrapbook!







I'm so exicted! I have all my scrapbooking supplies! All I need is some pictures. What should I put in my scrapbooks? What types of events or holidays? I'm still working on the pictures and what should I take pictures of. Other than the pictures, I'm ready. I have a wonderful grandma who I should probably tell thank you for what she gave to me. The scrapbooks are from my grandma, I got them for christmas along with a $20 gift card to Hobby Lobby to buy stickers. Then she gave me tons of paper! In the picture that I showed you of the paper isn't nearly as much as I have. Also she gave me letter stickers! And my camera I got from my parents (It was their old one that I kinda just took and called it mine, no one else wanted it). I can't wait to start my scrapbooking adveture!

4 comments:

  1. Be sure to take lots of pictures so that we can see what you scrap about. Maybe you and your Mom can come down here for a Saturday and we could scrap together, lets make a date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I have a whole scrapbooking book that I have pictures of my vacations, friends, and family. My mom and I scrapbook together sometimes. Well, we only have once, but it's a lot of fun! I think you should take lots and lots of pictures. You are really a crafty person, way more than I am! But, I'm working on my craft table. I can't wait till it's finished. Oh dang it! We missed school yesterday so I didn't get to buy a "Sit At The Teacher's Desk" coupon. Oh well, I'll have to wait until next Friday. Also, don't forget, it's hat day on Monday. I wish it was on Tuesday so I woudn't be at Bridges for it. Well GoodBye my friend.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will for sure show you my scrapbooks when I'm done with them. How old were you when you started scrapbooking,Carly? Where is your craft table? Well talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are enjoying all the scrapbooking stuff!!!! I just knew you would, you are so creative - can't wait to see them when I get back from Calif. Wish YOU were here with me!!!!!
    love grams

    ReplyDelete