Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!


Hey everyone! How is the snow at your place? Mines a disaster! Thats why I have a snowday! Today I'm planning on scrapbooking with my grandma all day long well after she makes me eggs, toast, and orange jucie for breakfast. Yummmy! We have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground. I really hope that tomorow will be a snow day because then I don't have to do my homework. At the same time I don't want a snowday because tomorrow is Donuts with Dads at my school and my class turned in the most box tops in our grade so we have are snack party tomorrow also. Well I gotta go I smell those eggs and toast so I better eat before they get really cold. See you later and have a great Snowy Day (at least for me)!

3 comments:

  1. Okay I want a day at school that is green eggs and ham with grandma!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I had an awesome Snow Day. I went sledding with my brother and his friend, then had soup, took a shower, and had hot chocolate. So you could say i had a really good Snow Day. Then my mom and my brother shoveled the driveway while I stayed inside! I'm about to go to Grace's house...so I have to go my friend. Get on my blog. I posted again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am glad you have snow it is much more fun than all the rain we have. Hope you got lots of scrape booking done. If you have a snow day tomorrow the school will re schedule donuts with dad cause that is so important.
    Love ya
    Lori

    ReplyDelete