Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hey everyone, at school on Friday we have a D.A.R.E program where a police officer comes to our classroom after lunch. Msr.Zimmerman is the police officer that comes to my class and she really nice and funny. Know that D.A.R.E is coming to an end we have to write our D.A.R.E essays! Ok I know just what your thinking, "Uhhhhhhhh an essay!". Well this is whay different than I learned so so anout these math term blah blah blah. Oh wait I haven't even told you what D.A.R.E is, well it stands for Drugs Are Really Evil! Well theres another meaning ,here Define Assess Respond and Evaluate. Ok back to the essay! What we have to do is ack like we are 35 and tell in the past how we stayed healthy and activites we did that would have been hard with drugs. It has to be 5 paragraphs long and its due on Friday! I 'm going to get to work right know.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judi. I posted on my blog again. Also I have already finished my DARE essay!!!!! I feel so accomplished! have you finished yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There cutie
    I can't wait to read your essay - I just know it is going to be great!!!!!
    Grams

    ReplyDelete