Friday, December 31, 2010

M&M snaks


My favorite snack's to eat when I get home from a long day are M&M snacks. I don't really know what the real name for them is so thats why I call them M&M snacks I bet your ready to here what they are well there only the most tasty treat you will ever have.

INGREDIANTS

  • Hershey Kisses (the edible kind)

  • M&Ms

  • Square pretzels


Frist place a hershey kiss on every square pretzel. Then preheat the oven to 170. When done preheating put them in for about 6 min. , when their just about melted take them out and place one M&M on top of the hershey kiss. Let them cool a bit them put them into a plastic container with wax paper after each layer, leave them in until they harden. Now its time to eat.

2 comments:

  1. I love these snacks too and they turn out so colorful with the striped hershey kisses and red and green m&ms. Are you taking them to a party tonight?
    Love ya.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. No,were taking them to Aunt Judy's on New years day. Were going to Aunt Judy's foe New Years Day. Well have a good New Year!

    ReplyDelete