Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friends for Christmas!





This Christmass was great with all my family being close! I haven't blogged because well this Christmas was crazy. I guess I had time but never really got too it I was just playing with all my cool toys. Instead of just taking about me lets do my friends for a change.

Have you ever heard of Shrinky Dinks? Well if you haven't I'll tell you. Ok you can find them at any near by craft stores like Hobby Lobby. It's like this sort of plastic paper that you draw on then when you put in the oven it shrinks down to 3x the size and gets thicker. You write on the paper with sharpie. You should try it.

I made one for each of my friends and hoked them to an ornament with their face on it. Look at the top of the post to check it out. Plus that snowman one was just one my grandma had made when I was doing them for my friends.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. I bet your friends loved them.
    Love ya.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete