Monday, November 15, 2010

Sewing Machine!







Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share with you that for my birthday I got................ a SEWING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I don't know if you know my Aunt Judy but shes big when it comes to sewing. She has a little business called Stiches by Sturman (her last name). I'm so excited for the next time she comes to my house. Hopfully she'll want to sew with me and give me tips on sewing. If your reading this Aunt Judy call me and tell me the next time your coming over and if you want to sew with me. :) I already made little barbie pillows. There kinda old fashioned but still cute. Send me comments if your a sewer too. Please give me tips and fun ideas also. Have a nice night. Bye. :P

3 comments:

  1. What a great Birthday Gift. You can get busy and make lots of great things and maybe some Christmas gifts for your friends. I have been busy sewing pillows for my shop. Pillows are my favorite thing to sew. I will look forward to your blog posts about your projects.
    Love you. Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah! I have been busying sewing up a storm here in my studio for all those people who need window treatments and such before the holidays. I would love to sew with you next time I visit. And maybe you can dig through my fabric stash for anything that might interest you for your next project:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I just made the cutest head band for my monkey my stuffed monkey. What are you guys latest projects with your sewing machines. How are you guys? I'm great! Well have a great day and talk to you guys later. Please respond as soon as possible if possible. Well hear from you later. bye!

    ReplyDelete