Saturday, July 24, 2010

Garden Crackers


The other day I my friend came over. We were in my mom's garden picking basil and grape tomatoes. When we were picking the tomatoes, my friend had and idea! She said that her mother made these crackers with tomatoe and basil on them. So we decided to try them with our fresh ingedients. First, we got some crackers that we just happened to have in our cupboard. Then we sliced the tomatoes and put them on the crackers. Then we chopped the basil and put it on top of the tomatoes. We couldn't find any mozzerella cheese, but my ingenious and wonderful friend Mary, found mozzerella cheese STICKS. And we cut them up and added them to the crackers. Finally, we topped it all with freshly ground sea salt and pepper. MMMM and they were good!

No comments:

Post a Comment