Saturday, July 24, 2010

City Market








This morning my mom and cousins came with me to the Farmers Market. When we walked in, what first got to me was the booth with all the tie-dye shirts, dog clothes, and more. It was a blast of color. I was going to get the tie-die shirt but the price was to much for me. When we went over to the food area we found some crazy colorful things. There were all types of things. They had everything. Strawberrys to root beer honey. I know what your thinking root beer honey, it was there, it was quite good actually. Of course I had to get my rock candy from the Steamboat Ariba gift shop! Mmmmm was that good. I tried to find a mango but there wasn't any. :( . We got some food from there, oh was that food good. I also got two headbands. they were really cool. See ya soon!

4 comments:

  1. Judi, I had so much fun going to the city market with you. I love your new blog. Much love - MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo Judi!! : ) Love the new blog. City Market was so fun with you...glad we could spend some time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great that you have a blog too. I will add a link to my sidebar of your blog and you can add me to yours. I will be checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, the Farmers Market is always fun to go to! I had so much fun when you visited.

    ReplyDelete