Saturday, November 19, 2011

Orange Option/Offering

    My cousin Lindsey just started a blog (you can check it out at www.justpaintitpink.com) and she had a thing that she does called pink pick of the week. I'm going to copy her and do orange offering of the week. I have one problem though. Should I do Orange option of the week or Orange Offering of the week? Please comment and tell me your favorite. If you have any other suggestions please share them with your favorite blogger (me)! Oh! I just thought of another one Orange opinion!

Judi

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is Carly,
    I like orange opinion! What is it going to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every week i will post an orange picture that i like. Does that make sense. Keep checking my blog and you can see my first orange opinion . Thanks for the comment. Judi!

    ReplyDelete