Thursday, March 3, 2011

A New Worshipleader




Hi everyone! I found the one! The worship leader of my dreams! If you don't know what I'm talking about let me tell you. At our church we have classes for the kids. Adventure Avenue (1st-3rd) and Crossroads (4th-5th) grade meet at a large room called Praise Parkway. We have a communicator talk to the kids about our lesson and then we sing songs. If you want to see the motions and song we do click here. www.youtube/restorekidscity.com! Tonight I taught Sophia some of the dance moves to the songs on Sunday and shes going to do the with me! I can't wait to see how she does. I mean look at the things she can do! She a pro. Well wish us luck on Sunday!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend Sophia looks amazing. How fun for you to be able to teach her all the moves. Have fun in worship.
    Love you.
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete