Saturday, September 4, 2010

Park Hill Makeover

Hi guys, I'm back with my Trojan gear. Last night, me and my friend Mary were going to the Park Hill football game. Mary doesn't go to football games very much, so she wanted to be ready for this one. We had the idea to just put black lines under our eyes but then we looked through the face paint book with our kit and had different ideas. So we went to Arby's before the game and we ate dinner then we sat at an empty table and my mom put our face paint on. I'm a football if you can tell and Mary has a football goal on her chin and a P H on her eyes. After the game, she slept over. We had so much fun. It was hard to let the day end.




1 comment:

  1. Judi, you look so great with lots of Trojan spirit. I cannot wait to come to a game, but not this week, bummer. We will see you at the game on the 17th. Go Park Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete