Monday, August 2, 2010

Garden Goodness

Hey guys, look at these blackberries from my backyard. Tasty enough to eat. My mom and I planted this blackberry bush last year. We got some red berries then, but nothing quite ripened. This year it grew a lot and we have had about 10 blackberries ripen already, but we are not done yet. There is more to come. We even got a bunch of cherry tomatoes in our garden and we made some more of the crackers that I showed you earlier. I can't wait till next year.

2 comments:

  1. I love blackberries and will go picking out at Lindsey's house tonight after work. Don't worry blackberry bushes grow hughe and there will more next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of blackberries in Washington and we pick them every year for pies. MMMM Good.
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete