Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green



       Hey guys! It's me Judi your favorite blogger! Have you heard of the movie Timothy Green? Well, it's coming out on August 15th and I'm dying to see it! It's about a couple you really wants a kid and can't have one. Out of the blue a boy around 10 appears in the garden! The couple takes him in as there own. He's much different than the kids his age and he doesn't fit in, but that doesn't bother him. He keeps trying his best and doesn't seem to care what others think! I'll see ya at the movies!

Love,
Judi

2 comments:

  1. Hi cutie pie - miss you like crazy - so wish I could be there to go to the movie "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" - I have seen it advertised on TV - have fun - we will have to buy it when it comes out on DVD!!! Have fun getting ready for school to start!
    Love Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw it an it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete